Parking defence feedback please
I followed all of the various threads posted here and used the wording from here:
It says in the thread that I'm okay to ask for feedback here so I just wanted advice on my paragraph for defence, the rest is all the default wording copied and pasted.
These are my paragraph's 2 and 3:
2. The facts in this defence com............However, it is admitted that the Defendant was the registered keeper but not the driver at that time.
3. The alleged parking breach occurred on 21st and 22nd of June in 2023. On the date of 20 June 2023, the defendant and their family had boarded a flight to Antalya in Turkey. They returned from vacation on 24th June 2023. The defendant was not in the country during that time and, to the defendant’s knowledge, vehicle in question was parked outside the family home. The defendant does not recognise the mentioned car park, the area or the town in which the alleged parking breach occurred. The defendant has never used this car park and they are unsure why it would appear that their car has been parked in the Salford area at all. Further to this, no letters have been received regarding the alleged PCN’s by the defendant before the claim form. Please find the enclosed boarding passes as proof.The total amount of the claim is: £353.98
Received on 21 January - I have already acknowledged using the online service as instructed.
The remaining paragraphs 1, and 4 - 30 are the same as the default wording in the thread above.
Please can I have someone's feedback on the above. Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards