three broadband

DONT.....RUBBISH.

i'm in london zone 2, 40Mb speed, supposed to be 5g its just 4g...
shop staff dont know about their own deals on the website.
couldnt set up a business account, computer said NO.. had to go for a personal account.
had to return equipment... TWICE as 'my manager is not around and i cant process a return'...
account still not cancelled and will have to go back again.

Comments

• Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,807
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    DONT.....RUBBISH.

i'm in london zone 2, 40Mb speed, supposed to be 5g its just 4g...
    shop staff dont know about their own deals on the website.
    couldnt set up a business account, computer said NO.. had to go for a personal account.
    had to return equipment... TWICE as 'my manager is not around and i cant process a return'...
    account still not cancelled and will have to go back again.

What's London Zone 2 supposed to mean?
    Why do you need a business account on a mobile phone tariff?  If you're going to reclaim charges on behalf of the business  just get a contract and shove the whole lot through the business as an expense, doesn't matter whether its in your name or the office cat's name, you can probably reclaim it.

As to returning equipment, why are you returning it exactly?  You don't have a right to return stuff you buy in a shop just because you don't want it any more, unless it happens to be faulty...  .. https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange/ And if you're wanting business to business you can write the rights you have for that on the back of a postage stamp.

You may have cooling off on personal accounts - although that only applies at a distance I believe and since you've gone into a shop it probably doesn't apply anyway.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,378
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite

Why do you need a business account on a mobile phone tariff?  ...........

Maybe (?) some providers don't give a proper vat receipt to domestic clients?
  • The OP means the inner London travelcard zonal area that is just outside Central London.

Three has always had issues in London with mobile congestion.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback