Will sheet vinyl make the room cold?
I hate having carpet in the bedrooms upstairs and don’t want laminate due to the noise. I was looking at LVT but the guy in the shop made it sound like I’d have to be a millionaire to afford it and that it was a very weird choice for a bedroom. I have sheet vinyl in the living room and love it so now I’m considering that for the bedrooms but I’m worried that it will make the rooms very cold. It’s thinner than carpet so perhaps it won’t hold the heat in well. Is this likely to be noticeable? Will my heating bills increase?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards