Options
13»

Comments

• Joolski
    Joolski Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    fizzly said:
    I am interested in the concept of luck and how it affects people, whether you can change it etc. I consider myself unlucky v my friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as I see them winning far more regularly than I do. This is even when entering the same competitions and having a similar number of tags. Randomness doesn’t mean fairness, but it seems odd how great the disparity is between all of them and me.
    Ha, the concept of "Luck" interests me too.  I used to be one of those incredibly lucky people, and often had people asking how I did it; they would enter the same and get no wins, whereas I seemed to win over and again.  But now I win hardly anything - and sometimes I have wondered whether we have some kind of quota of luck - like you have X amount of luck in life and when it's used up that's your lot!  I know that's pretty ridiculous thinking, but I think it's human nature to question it!  Psychologists have said that it's to do with your positive or negative thinking....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback