Poor service with Emerald Airlines, It's been 4 months and I am being constantly ignored!

Options
After receiving incredibly poor service on a family flight home from Ireland, I contacted Aer Lingus who said I need to contact Emerald Airlines to complain. I have done numerous times and I have been ignored. Aer Lingus have been less than helpful and just keep telling me to wait. I can't see any complaints handling processes on Emerald Airlines website and under the contact us section it says to contact Aer Lingus. I refuse to give up as the service was disgusting and what makes it worse is that we were returning my late granddads ashes to Ireland to scatter them and the trip was a disaster from start to finish. How can I get this resolved?

Comments

• Alan_Bowen
    Alan_Bowen Posts: 4,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Was the flight actually delayed or is it the onboard service you objected to? Their flights tend to be no longer than an hour or so, so a 3 hour delay could well be annoying but if it was the crew simply ignoring you or being rude, I am not sure it is worth your while continuing to push. Perhaps give us a little more context so that we can advise further
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback