We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

New Customer offers for Sky Broadband as existing TV customer

Options
seen a deal via quidco which gives an equivalent price for ultrafast plus (500mb) at £24.78. Would I be able to access this even as an existing Sky TV customer?
My broadband is BT currently (locked in original due to new build house hence why tv and broadband out of sync) who have offered me £34.99 for 500mb on 2yr contract.

Comments

• DE_612183
    DE_612183 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    BT should also be able to tell you a price to terminate your contract - you then need to work o9ut if that still works out cheaper...
  • Sp363
    Sp363 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    My contract runs out at the end of the month so no issues with the termination part. My main question was would I still be able to get the deal even though I'm technically a sky customer but only for TV?
    can't seem to find anything about this online, obviously the call centre people don't know/don't want you to switch
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure