Sports Direct refuse to refund
Appreciate any help with this. At the start of November I ordered some items from SD for Christmas. I received all except one and had an email saying that the order for this has been processed and I would get another email when it was dispatched. As it got closer to Christmas I contacted SD and said if it wasn’t going to come before Christmas, I wanted to cancel it. I was told that because the order had been processed, it couldn’t be cancelled nor could they give me any idea of when it would be available but once I got it I could send it back for a refund (minus £4.99 postage).
Surely this is not legal! Can they just hold onto my money indefinitely and not send the item? Not sure what my rights are here.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards