ASDA voucher after buying SIM trick?
I recently saw a deal/trick via the MSE site to get a free '£19' ASDA voucher if I clicked through the link to purchase a £7 per month SIM and make sure I set it to auto renew for 3 months -then receiving a £40 asda voucher after this period.
This trick stated that I wouldn't have to actually use the SIM.
Having done this however I'm not sure how to set it to auto-renew when I log into my asda account without actually linking a mobile number to the SIM?
Any further guidance would be much appreciated.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards