Deals on baby car seat

Options
Hello,

My first baby is due shortly and I managed to get most of the baby bits second hand, but the recommendation is to get a brand new car seat due to safety reasons. There is a particular Cybex model I am after, as it fits our car and requirements, but it's a pretty new model and unlikely to be discounted on a sale (have been keeping an eye since Black Friday but no luck). Therefore I am hoping to catch a more general deal somewhere of the "10% off the first purchase" variety - any suggestions where could be a good place for that?

Comments

• HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 4,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What is the particular model?

Could you look at cashback sites to get you the % off
  • SunnyCat
    SunnyCat Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It's a Cybex Cloud T. 

I haven't really got experience with cashback sites - what are some non-dodgy ones?
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,032 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SunnyCat said:
    It's a Cybex Cloud T. 

I haven't really got experience with cashback sites - what are some non-dodgy ones?
    TopCashBack is the one I get on with.

Also if you start browsing sites where they sell baby stuff you may be offered a discount on first order if you sign up to regular emails. Think Halfords might do the same, no idea if they're on TopCashBack.

BUT be aware that sometimes if you use the site discount code, TCB won't give you the points. It's clearly set out, and usually the TCB points are worth less than the introductory discount.

If you search the main site I'm sure there will be an article on cashback sites ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure