Should I stop paying into my LISA?
I’ve been paying into my LISA for over three years, and for the past two I have been maxing it out for the year to receive the maximum bonus. But my chance of buying a property is still a couple of years away, and I’d be looking to buy most likely in Brighton which is not cheap. I’ve been hoping that the £450,000 cap will be increased with the pressure that Martin has been putting on the gov to address this, but the longer I’m waiting the less I’m sure it will change. Should I stop paying in to the LISA to cut my losses? Or do I keep paying in and hope that the cap is addressed?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards