Opentherm for 2 zone heating and Nest thermostats control
Hi, I wonder if I can get some advice. I'm trying to find the way of convneting my 2 zone heating controlled by 2 nest thermostats via heatlink connected to viesmann vitodends 100 system boiler. Everything is working well so far, but I would like to knwo whether it is possible to use opentherm feature for 2 zone system. My boiler has got opentherm feature as well as heatlinks, but boiler ha sonly got one opentherm output and I got two heatlinks, so I don't knwo if this will even work?
I got feedback from my friend who use this feature and their gas usage has dropped significanlty. May I have any advice on this please?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards