I shouldn't feel skint ...
But I do. I am very ashamed to post this, but despite having a decent income I find myself having to really watch my spending for the last week or two before every payday. I also have stubborn credit card debt, accrued when I was younger and skinter, that I should have shifted but haven't. I've recently had to borrow money to get essential work done on the house. I am starting to get very anxious about how indebted I am. I've resolved to fix this in 2024. I'll post my SOA below - any and all feedback very gratefully received.
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards