in Pets & Pet Care
21 replies 1.5K views

Replies

• MiróMiró Forumite
    6.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    floyd wrote: »
    Mine snores quite loudly as she is part persian and has inherited a slightly squishy nose. Its cute though and doesn't seem to cause her any distress

My half Persian sleeps with her nose up against a boiling hot central heating pipe :confused: and snores so loudly I can hear her from upstairs. She also has a favourite trick of hiding underneath a lounge chair, then falls asleep and lets out the most earsplitting snore that makes the chair sitter jump a mile :rolleyes:
  • floydfloyd Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    No he is one of the full persians that I had a long time ago, lovely boy but unbelievably thick!
  • My cat snores all the time, always has since she was a baby. Sometimes it's so loud my OH thinks it's me:rotfl:
    All comments and advice given is my own opinion and does not represent the views or advice of any debt advice organisation.

DFW Nerd #132
  • Five of mine snore(two very loudly) the other two are just too lazy to expend the energy:rotfl:
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • I feel more reassured after reading these posts!
  • SkippycatSkippycat Forumite
    6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes my parents have had cats that have snored too.
    2018 wins include.... Panasonic microwave £50 ASDA gift card £250 Fenn Wright Manson gift card Match Mag £40 gift voucher Dehumidifier £250 TESCO gift cards
    :):):):):):)

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum
  • JCD_CapuletJCD_Capulet Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    My eldest cat (in the picture) snores quite loudly, it sometimes wakes me from my sleep because I believe there's someone else in the room with me! Mind you, she's 14 and huge (always has been in the 4yrs I've had her) so age and weight might be something to do with it. My youngest cat has nightmares and wakes up from her sleep meowing really loudly. Again, also freaks me out from time to time lol.
    ch3.jpg
    Debt free since 2014 - now saving for a mortgage deposit :heart2:
    This time I'm on top of it! We live and learn :coffee:
  • My eldest cat (in the picture) snores quite loudly, it sometimes wakes me from my sleep because I believe there's someone else in the room with me! Mind you, she's 14 and huge (always has been in the 4yrs I've had her) so age and weight might be something to do with it. My youngest cat has nightmares and wakes up from her sleep meowing really loudly. Again, also freaks me out from time to time lol.

Your cat is a gorgeous colour.

The first time I heard my kitten snore I was really worried as my previous cat didn't snore at all. When she snores she is in a really deep sleep - you can move her and she carries on sleeping. I guess she just tires herself out with all the playing and running around. She has to go to the vets tomorrow for a vaccination anyway so I assume he will check her over as I've only had her two weeks and it's the first time she's been to my vet as the breeder had already arranged some of her injections.
  • My cat, Lucky, is about 5 now and has snored all his life. It gets so bad sometimes, we have to turn the TV up :rotfl:
    Please do not feed the Trolls!
  • NickiMNickiM Forumite
    712 Posts
    ✭✭
    Two of my three cats snore, but they are quite large!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid pass scam robbed grandfather of £25k

He got his money back after MSE intervened

MSE News

20,000 FREE Ideal Home Show tickets

For London, Fri 11 Mar to Sun 27 Mar

MSE Deals