Not so smart meters ..
"Unfortunately the issue that you are experiencing is a known issue with SMETS1 meters. Currently, the Industry is upgrading all SMETS1 meters with newer software. This upgrade has caused certain gas meters to stop sending some of their readings to us.
Our tech team are aware of this and it should resolve itself over the next few months. As this has been caused by the industry, unfortunately we are unable to speed up the resolution.
Apologies for the inconvenience. I have been able to retrieve a recent reading however, we do ask that you submit manual meter readings until this is resolved."
Anyone else affected by this?
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards