Pop broadband

Options
Just wondering if anyone has experience of Pop broadband, is the router any good, speeds, fault fixing etc?
Many thanks. 👍

Comments

• Nic60
    Nic60 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow, that is not good! Think I’ll give them a miss. Thank you la531983 👍
  • la531983
    la531983 Posts: 1,908 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    In all honesty you are best off sticking to one of the mainstream providers (Sky, BT, TalkTalk, Plusnet, Voda, o2...)
  • tloda
    tloda Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I changed broadband provider after being on Martins website for a cheaper one. Talk talk were very good but increasing payment each renewal.  As i don't use home broadband much i thought id use something without fiber just the basic unlimited. For my area up popped poptelecolm a few quid cheaper 18.99 month so I changed locked into 18month cant be bad at that price, WRONG. First payment was more to pay for equipment second was more i found out by online chat with them as they were not charging me the following month. After that its been pretty consistent at 26£ for slow broadband. So I gave them a review they deserve. I was well n truly conned, they wanted more info in reply to my review so I gave it to them, no reply. Wish id stayed with Talk Talk it was cheaper and faster.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback