EDF Energy Hub - Broken?
Wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me and if they have managed to speak to someone at EDF about it. With me they’ve been completely useless so far
I joined EDF about 14 months ago. I have been using their energy hub a lot since then to closely monitor our usage and it’s been useful (if not a bit patchy). One the last few weeks, to seems to have completely hit the skids, with no info going back more than a few weeks. Gas consumption is completely absent
Coming into the winter this is a really bad time for this to happen, with no way of comparing our consumption from last year to this year etc.
Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and has any other ideas/work rounds?
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards