Leaving Virgin Media - any tips
My contract with Virgin Media is up early November. I've been with them for 20 years+, but have been meaning to move away for a while. Fed up with appalling customer service and with kids gone we don't need the tv channels over and above what we could get with Freeview etc.
Anyhow, what I am wondering is if anyone has any tips, especially re timing of my notice to cancel and any little scams they may have to try and squeeze more money out of me.
Also (a bit off-topic) has anyone used Three's wireless broadband gizmo which they are currently pestering me about taking?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards