NOW LIVE: The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event. The theme is ENERGY. Please post your questions on bills, switches, alternative fuels etc. Our expert MSE Andrew will answer as many as possible
Has anyone tried Secondary Glazing?
Someone recently told me if you add secondary glazing to your windows you can save money on energy bills! Has anyone tried it before? We struggle with condensation in the colder months which then leads to mould around the windows which apparently secondary glazing can help with. Looks much cheaper than having to buy new windows! Any advice?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards