Are Argos correct here?
I have bought a printer from Argos just over thwo months ago. I have rang Argos and they told me to speak to HP and if HP were to send me back to Argos for me to get a reference number from HP.
I spoke to HP showed them via viseo what the issue is and they told me they need to look further in to it and will get back to me in couple of days.
But my understanding is that at this point I shouldn't even really be talking to HP and it is still onus on Argos at this point to sort this out?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards