UC Migration Self employed and carer

Hi there, my apologies if this question has been asked a million times already, i keep looking through the threads and googling but still not 100% sure.
i am a full time carer to my disabled partner who recieves PIP, and he is also in the ESA support group.  i have a small business working from home, which does not recieve much of a profit, currently on Working Tax Credits and recieve Carers allowance for partner.  I understand at some point we will be migrated to UC.  
As i am self-employed but also my partner's carer, does that mean, i will be exempt from the minimum income floor ?
Thank you so much for your help


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards