Vanguard Sterling Short-Term Money Market Fund Interest Missing

Options
Is anyone else missing their Vanguard Sterling Short-Term Money Market Fund Interest for July? I was due to be paid out on 31st August but still nothing today.

Comments

• AlwaysLearnin
    Options
    Not showing here yet either (Vanguard platform).  It can be a few days in to the month before it shows on the account for whatever reason.  
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fund house pays it ot the platform.  The platform pays it to the account holders.  Delays possible in that extra step.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • pbcpdeveloper
    pbcpdeveloper Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 September 2023 at 7:21PM
    Options
    The Corporate action details state:
    "Investors who held shares on 31 July 2023 are entitled to receive this distribution and it is expected to be paid within 10 business days of the payable/effective date."
    Effective Date is 31st August, 10 busines days can take you out to 14th September.

• masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,328 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It is by no means unusual for distributions from OEICs to be slow to arrive. Some platforms are worse than others.
  • Swipe
    Swipe Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    OK thanks. This is only my third month and the previous times they were paid on the last day and the first so just thought I'd check to see if other people's were delayed also. 
  • GeoffTF
    GeoffTF Posts: 1,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Vanguard can be very slow paying ETF dividends on their own platform too. My last VEVE dividend arrived 10 working days after the pay date. The competition is much better than that.
  • ScoobyZ
    ScoobyZ Posts: 487 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Still not in for me in the 7th.

• Swipe
    Swipe Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ScoobyZ said:
    Still not in for me in the 7th.

Same here  :s
  • Rheumatoid
    Options
    They are pants. My Vanguard equity income fund pays on the day in HL but usually a few days later on their own platform 
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • Qyburn
    Qyburn Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Just out of interest, why would the price fall other than on the ex-dividend date?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback