N. S. & I. Can't stop cookies banner popping up
Looking to check out and open new 6.2% fixed account. Our savings are largely in wife's name with her extra tax-free allowance, but she leaves the operation to me. Whatever I try and do on the site I get hit with this cookies banner. Whether I edit to accept some, reject all or accept all, I keep being brought back to this annoying banner - it was annoying to start with; now it's well beyond that.
It doesn't seem to matter which area I go to; I can click the premium bond checker, go to savings options, before I can see or do anything meaningful I'm stopped by this banner, which pops up.
I've "searched" the forum, as I can't be alone but nothing shows up. Help!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards