Disney+ Gift card

Options
I have purchased a gift card at the current price of £79.99 that does currently entitle me to the very best Disney+ can offer. My question is if I activate this Gift card post November 1st does this entitle me to the premium 4k tier, or just the 1080, no ads tier?

Comments

• Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Itmanuk said:
    I have purchased a gift card at the current price of £79.99 that does currently entitle me to the very best Disney+ can offer. My question is if I activate this Gift card post November 1st does this entitle me to the premium 4k tier, or just the 1080, no ads tier?

At this point in time your gift card doesn't entitle you to the "very best" anything as there is only the one tier anyway for Disney+.

The extra tiers don't start until November and if you have a £79.90 gift certificate that if you use today it will give you one year at the current (only) tariff rate.  when your billing date comes round you will move to the £10.99 tariff unless you intervene otherwise:

If you activate it after November 1 and go for the £10.99 a month option then it will presumably work the same way Netflix does with their gift certificates - ie you load £79.99 onto your account, they deduct £10.99/£7.99 from that balance until it runs out, then they take the balance and future payments from a card.
  • Itmanuk
    Options
    Thanks for throwing light on this for me.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback