Cineworld unlimited pass

Options
Checkshirt
Checkshirt Posts: 1 Newbie
My unlimited cineworld pass year pass.
Has just come to end. 
Unsure if to purchase other year pass. 
If its safe to buy and I get cheaper rate through my works benfits site. 
But with Cinema chain Cineworld is to file for administration in the UK in July saying in press and online.
Any advice would be very helpful. 

Comments

• heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Not sure tbh, but this post said "Cineworld continues to operate its global business and cinemas as usual without interruption and this will not be affected by the entry of Cineworld Group plc into administration,"

Weird that they don't even mention it on their website.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,225 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Looking at their site, it seems that you pay £10.99 monthly so you're not risking a lot of money, or is there an annual option?  If that's over £100 and you pay with a credit card you would be able to make a S21 claim if the worst happened.
    I suppose that any subscription paid in advance to a business is potentially at risk.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback