IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

A swift kick in the nethers for UKPC/DCB Legal in County Court approaches

Options
13»

Comments

• porridgestation
    porridgestation Posts: 36 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm very excited to have finally got a hearing date! My case was transferred in November 2023 to Kingston-upon-Thames and just over four months later the case has been allocated to the small claims track.

Thanks to the incredible knowledge throughout this forum I've already prepared everything I need for the WS and I'll send it over on 21st April, assuming DCB Legal have managed to prepare their own (hahaha, as if anyone in DCB Legal has enough brain cells to mount a credible claim)

I can only imagine the settlement begging letters and calls from DCB Legal begin in earnest next week with a dismal discontinuation before 22 April, so that I can claim my rightful place in the discontinuation thread.

The original claim form (in case someone is reading this thread and their situation matches mine)

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,483 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    They'll definitely discontinue. Popcorn out!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • patient_dream
    patient_dream Posts: 3,609 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    porridgestation
    You got it and the rubbish of DCBL ESPECIALLY AS IT'S UKPC RUBBISH

The great thing about a claim being issued is the ball is firmly in their court.Do they go to court, for a spanking, Do they start offering silly amounts or do they discontinue, What an amazing choice for DCBL ...... THEY DID START THIS RUBBISH AFTER ALL ??

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Onto the DCB Legal discontinuation thread!  Well done. 👍 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure