Which is the better option?
So as things stand I am currently 45.....
Would like to stop work 60ish...
I recieve a pension of 10k, which in 10 years will jump to about 15k....
Currently earning 48k on top of that....
I started paying into the new company pension pot this year, I contribute 6%, the company 8% thru a Smart scheme.....
My question is would I be better off putting AVCs into the pension, or I have an option of buying shares monthly which I can sell tax free if I keep them for 5 years....
I can't work out what is the better option really, any advice?
:silenced: Down with the signature fascists!!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards