Base rates will increase again
With the Fed increasing interest rates today, it looks very certain that the Bank of England will increase rates again on Thursday 3 August, by 0.25 or 0.50?
There is always speculation about the most recent increase being the last increase, but it's also about the strength of Sterling and the expectations of the market.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards