Matured Child Trust fund to Cash ISA - which companies accept transfers as I thought they all did?
My son has just turned 18 so his Child Trust Fund with One Family has just matured. He was hoping to Open an Adult Cash ISA with Virgin Money and transfer the balance of his One Family matured CTF account but they don't accept transfers. Apparently, some others do but I would welcome some advice on who to try for best rates for transferring for 1 year to keep tax free benefit of CTF and good interest. I thought you could transfer it to an adult ISA with all providers but that is obviously not the case.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards