We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much have you spent today? 16/06/05
Comments
-
Sorry to hear about the job, ms_l.
Quick trip to Lidl cost me £7.07 (although discovered that they had scanned one item twice when I got home - usually check the receipt at the store, so I'm just a tiny bit cross with myself for not checking!).
Monthly window cleaner cost £6.50 - yes, pure luxury, I know, and something we need to review.0 -
ms_london has helped so many people on here with her in depth advice and i think she deserves the post of the month award and have voted for her accordingly. why dont others on here who enjoy her advice do the same, may help cheer her up over not getting the new job she was after.
moderator - is this allowed?! im not lobbying for myself just one of the un-sung heros on the forum...I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
Wake me when conflict is over,
I aim for a peaceful life,
Wake me up when the fury is ended
I like living a peaceful life0 -
Sorry to hear about u not getting the job as i know much u want to get to ur debt free date quicker. but dont worry some thing will come along x :grouphug:Savings Total so far for 2026: £9490.38/£10,0000
-
Spent nothing yesterday! And went to the pictures too! Can't complain....2p off is still 2p off!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
