We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much have you spent today? 16/06/05
ms_london
Posts: 2,852 Forumite
So far nothing, but have cut "one free smoothie from M&S" x 2 and "30p off any Boots Meal Deal" x 2 out of this mornings metro, whooo!!
I actually feel sick. Should hear about the job i went for yesterday, this morning & i feel sick waiting to hear whether I got it or not. I really want it which makes it worse, but i dont want to get my hopes up. I cant stand waiting. Please everyone who's reading this, keep everything crossed & send positive vibes in the direction of London to me. :0)
I'll have to buy lunch today, but shouldnt cost much with the above coupons, tee hee!! And meant to be going out with my friend tonight, but if i dont get the job i think ill just want to go home & cry :0(
How much have you spent?
Ms_London
I actually feel sick. Should hear about the job i went for yesterday, this morning & i feel sick waiting to hear whether I got it or not. I really want it which makes it worse, but i dont want to get my hopes up. I cant stand waiting. Please everyone who's reading this, keep everything crossed & send positive vibes in the direction of London to me. :0)
I'll have to buy lunch today, but shouldnt cost much with the above coupons, tee hee!! And meant to be going out with my friend tonight, but if i dont get the job i think ill just want to go home & cry :0(
How much have you spent?
Ms_London
0
Comments
-
((((ms london)))) Feel the vibes!! Heaps of positive one's heading your way

Do some deep breathing exercises to relax - should take away the sick feeling 
Best of British!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0 -
zero today - free smoothie from m and s in todays free metro and a free bagel from last nights standard found free on the train.I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
Wake me when conflict is over,
I aim for a peaceful life,
Wake me up when the fury is ended
I like living a peaceful life0 -
ms_l: Positive vibes on their way!
Plan to pop out to lidls/library at lunch time, but having risen to the Grocery Budget Challenge over on Old Style http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=56365, confident won't overspend (?).0 -
good luck today ms_london. fingers crossed for youNovember NSD's - 70
-
Thank you everyone, you are all great!!! :A
Still no news. This is horrid.
I know they will call me as soon as the agency know. This is worse than waiting for a guy to call
xx0 -
Hiya. They just called. I didn’t get it. They chose the other girl cos she could start straight away. I am so gutted, I really am. Oh well, looks as though ill have to continue to do two jobs.
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
A very unhappy Ms_London xx
0 -
Fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed!!!! Good luck!!!!!The best bargains are priceless!!!!!!!!!! :T :T :T0
-
sorry to hear that ms london - drown yr sorrows with the free glass of wine on offer in the standard tonite....I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
Wake me when conflict is over,
I aim for a peaceful life,
Wake me up when the fury is ended
I like living a peaceful life0 -
Sorry about not getting the job ms-london :grouphug: Hope something comes up for you soon

ok...today's spend....Tesco's weekly shop for family of four...inc more nappies....(bought value ones on Tues, leak everywhere!! :mad:)...£30.61
Then went into shopping ceneer to be a 'mystery shopper'...had to view shop buy something... then return it a bit later, aswell as have a hot meal....Meal cost £6.29....29p over allocated amount but at same time have earned £20 ontop! :j Parking a whopping £1.20 :mad:
So in a way ...have only spent ....£5.10 for weekly shop :beer:0 -
I've spent nothing. This is because it's my birthday tomorrow and was given a large bunch of flowers at work today . I walk to work so couldn't carry anything else home!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards