SERIOUS Ill Health and Pension
Any advice please, sadly brother diagnosed with a fast terminal illness. Not expected to live much longer heartbreakingly.
He just finished work at age 58 after 40 years service.
Pension have given him the option of crystallising his pension now.
However is this the right thing to do?
Would it be better for family sake to wait until he passes. He is not going to benefit either way but don't want his money going back to the company if he can have it all now.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards