International buyer - how to deal with VAT paid?
A buyer in France has bought an item from me. Ebay have collected VAT payment on his behalf. There's a number in the order, listed as 'Tax Details' in the app (format: FRXXXXXXXXXXX). Do I need to put down this number anywhere on the customs declaration form to ensure the buyer won't be paying VAT twice?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards