Can I have normal travel insurance and a separate cruise insurance?
I have family travel insurance for a year (2 adults, 2 children) but am going on a cruise for a week by myself. To add cruise insurance to my current travel insurance is £££ cos they can only add it for the whole year for all of us, whilst I can get separate cruise insurance for myself for a week for less than £20. Am I able to hold two different insurances at once?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards