Amazon - lost package and asking me to wait over 14 days for refund/cancel.
I ordered something on Sunday night for Monday delivery, literally a few doors away from me the van broke down and had to get towed away and livechat claimed it would be taken back to depot and sent back out same day, this of course never happened, Tuesday not even out for delivery so I asked to get a replacement order or cancel and was told I had to wait until today, nothing yesterday and today they claim I have to wait 14 days from TODAY.
What can I do in this situation as I am not willing to have them keep my money for over 2 weeks due to their fault especially when the items are still in stock and advertised as next day delivery.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards