We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.Prepping: the new world...
Comments
-
True enough @DigForVictory, yes I have first aid training, and I also have duct tape……..and WD40, Dad was an engineer and knocked in the old should it or should'nt move and the 2 most common things can be solved by those 2.
The other thing I have is a couple of glass repair kits.
£71.93/ £180.007 -
Some really interesting ideas on here, especially if we have the power cuts etc predicted later this year. I've been reading the thread, but haven't participated before!
I hadn't seen the Belgian advice before @DigForVictory thank you. You've probably already seen them, but I've seen recommendations online from Sweden, Finland and Denmark too.
6
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
