Getting refund from college – Help –Where to start? Feeling ripped off
Hi, Can someone help point me in the right direction of where I turn to get a refund from college?.
A little background I did a college course at a proper college but the standard was bellow poor there excuse that I have in writing is “It’s not our fault it’s the first time the course was run” but they still charged me the full amount £3000. To me it seems like an open and shut case but they are refusing to refund the money. They don’t seem to grasp that the first time the course being run is not acceptable to charge full price for a below average course. I have various other notes and things but I’ve been left feeling ripped off – Someone please help.
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards