Barclays Bank Joint Account Application Refused with credit score over 950?
Hello everyone, I applied with my husband on line for a joint account with Barclays bank and received a letter today saying they haven't approved the application. Both of us are Premier accounts holders with the same bank for more than 10 years. Checked our credit scores and both are 900+. Chat with Barclays and the same excuse about our credit commitments, we always pay our credit card each month, no mortgage. Don't have a car loan or anything, so what commitment. Shall I go to the branch or just try another bank?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards