IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

UKPC subject access request

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 135,016 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Remove this (below) from para 2 and replace it with whether you admit to driving, or that you were not the driver, or if it is genuinely too long ago to know who was driving:

"but liability is denied. "
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • casper1299
    casper1299 Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

2. It is admitted that on the material date the Defendant was the registered keeper of the vehicle in question, but was not the driver.

Is this better?

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,615 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Correct, don't forget to add the rest of the template defence before you submit it  by email.
  • casper1299
    Options
    Yes, got that many thanks 
  • Bridge59
    Bridge59 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Update
    I emailed managing agents and DCB but got no reply off either.
    You were right I have received a court claim dated 11/04. 
    I have read newbies and will be defending. Bring it on.

Is this in leeds crown point ?  That’s where I got mine from. Who manages the car park please ?  I need to email them too. I have my SAR reply but no reply from dcb legal same as you. 
  • casper1299
    Options
    Yes it was. I googled crown point and the managing agent comes up there.
  • casper1299
    Options
    Not been here for a while with any updates but things have started to move on again.
    I have kept checking my money claim online account to find out the directions questionnaire was sent to me on 04/08 and filed by complainant on 04/08. I waited a week for the paperwork to come through the post, it has just arrived today postmarked 23/08 and also dated must be filed by 21/08. 
    Luckily I printed a copy online and sent it by email to court and complainant (same email) before this date. I have automated responses that email was delivered but it’s not showing on account yet.
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 135,016 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • casper1299
    Options
    Many thanks 🙏 so I’m not alone 
  • casper1299
    Options

I have just emailed to see if my directions questionnaire was received having emailed it on 14/08 and getting an automated response.

This is there reply 

Good morning,

Thank you for your correspondence.

If you don’t submit it in time you’ll be sent a sanctions order to remind you to submit it, allowing another 7 days. That hasn’t yet been sent so you are still within time to submit the directions questionnaire. Please return it as soon as possible to us by post or email. 

Then another email 

Good morning,

Thank you for your correspondence.

Due to our work positions I cannot see if we have received it yet. 

I hope this is of assistance. If you need more information please contact us.

Should I resubmit it?

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure