Moving home - move sky or start anew?
Moving home, is it better to cancel Sky and start a new account or keep and move the existing account? Their website is awful, it just keeps sending me back to the deals and offers page, ie Sky Glass and sport upgrades. I can't seem to find a list of different packages available. I can see I'm paying too much at the moment as I have Sky Entertainment at £32 and Broadband Essential at £29.50. I was thinking of using one of the cashback sites, the account would be under a new name but would using the same payment card cause a problem? The new house doesn't have a Sky dish nor a landline.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards