We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lebara Vodafone

Options
2»

Comments

• JimBob69
    Options
    JimBob69 said:
    Hi,

Like others I am planning on switching from Vodafone to Lebara with the MSE deal. Today, 2 different customer service advisors at Vodafone trying to persuade me to stay, have told me that I CANNOT keep my existing number when I move to a company using the Vodafone network. Lebara say I can. Can anyone please confirm that they moved Vodafone contract to Lebara and managed to keep their old number?

Thanks
    A recent thread

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6422182/cant-pac-from-vodafone-to-lebara#latest

Were Vodafone offering anything like a decent renewal deal?
    Thanks for the pointer. I do think that being economical with the truth is rather uncompetitive. I'll go anyway.

My £8 / month and odd for 3GB, unlimited mins and texts (various previous hassling discounts) was reverting to £12 at the end of a contract. After pushing it I got offered £7, but the current MSE Labara deal (months 1-6 99p, then £4.90) was still £49 cheaper over the first year. Price wins.
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,759 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    JimBob69 said:
     Can anyone please confirm that they moved Vodafone contract to Lebara and managed to keep their old number?

It wasn't from Vodafone directly but Voxi to Lebara was fine. Unlike some of the others Voxi is actually part of Vodafone so when I moved to them from Voda I didn't need a PAC code.
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback