PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What's the opposite of "HYGGE" for summer and heat waves and openness? signs of spring?

Options

Comments

• Wednesday2000
    Options
    I'm really noticing the difference in daylight the past few days as it seems much brighter suddenly. I had an early night last night as I'm getting over Covid, but I did some Spring cleaning in my bedroom first and moved the furniture around a bit to make more floor space and I'm making another bag up for donation as well.

I think I will go to Aldi this weekend and get some fresh flowers for my living room and maybe for my bedroom too.
  • tooldle
    tooldle Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I have open daffs in my garden! I'm in South West Wales. The tulips however are only now just starting to push up.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,738 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Nothing yet. I’m still hibernating. Snowdrops are only just coming up. 
    Ask me again in another couple of weeks. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback