NPE Parking Charge Letter Before Action
First off let me tell you how useful I find this forum. It has helped members of my family no end with these parking scammers!
Let me update you on a PCN from National Parking Enforcement Ltd. I have been dealing with this matter for a little while now and I wanted to run past you experts on what has been happening thus far and where I am with the latest instalment.
- PCN received June 2020 for an alleged parking offence on the 31/05/2020, at a site in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
- Tried to complain to the retailer however, they have gone bust and no correspondence was ever received from them. Tried to find details of the car park owner to complain to instead but have exhausted all avenues to try to find out contact details.
- Appealed PCN with NPE.
- Received a response which rejected the appeal. No surprise there as an IPC member.
- Did not bother an appeal to as an IPC member.
- Barrage of debt collectors letters, from various different named companies, all ignored.
- Letter Before Action received January 2021. As this was the NPE CIS LBC I assumed from reading a number of threads to be a fake. However, decided to respond with an SAR to NPE regardless to see what they held. This was sent 08/01/2021.
- Nothing else received until 14/01/23. No response to SAR.
- 14/01/2023 latest Letter Before Action Arrived. This time with no mention of CIS. (Image of this is attached)
- So this brings us up to date. I plan to respond action to this LBC with the following SAR
National Parking Enforcement Ltd, The Studio, St Nicolas Close, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3EW
PCN No: 6106710
Dear Sir or Madam
INFORMATION RIGHTS COMPLAINT
I am concerned that you have not handled my personal information properly.
I sent a Subject Access Request to you on the 8th January 2021 (see attached email). I have received no response from your organisation. For this reason, I am unable to respond to the Letter before action which I received on your behalf on the 14th January 2023.
I understand that before reporting my complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and seeking compensation, I should give you the chance to deal with it.
If, when I receive your response, I would still like to report my complaint to the ICO, I will give them a copy of it to consider.
You can find guidance on your obligations under information rights legislation on the ICO’s website (www.ico.org.uk) as well as information on their regulatory powers and the action they can take.
Please send a full response within one calendar month. If you cannot respond within that time, please tell me when you will be able to respond.
If there is anything you would like to discuss, please contact me on the above address.
British Gas prepay meter users...
...to pay less for gas from 1 AprilMSE News
The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023
What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?MSE Forum
Energy Price Guarantee calculator
How much you'll likely pay from AprilMSE Tools
Ignore. It isnt an LBC
PLEASE COME BACK TO DO THE UPCOMING PUBLIC CONSULTATION EXPLAINED THERE!
CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD