We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheaper Oil Prices
Alfster
Posts: 61 Forumite
Hi guys,
For anyone on oil, last night was the cheapest I have seen oil for a long while. We buy through NRG. Thought I would post this in case people having looked at prices for a while. With gas at 10p per unit (+daily standing charges) I think oil isn't too bad at the moment.

For anyone on oil, last night was the cheapest I have seen oil for a long while. We buy through NRG. Thought I would post this in case people having looked at prices for a while. With gas at 10p per unit (+daily standing charges) I think oil isn't too bad at the moment.

1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards