Phillipson Hardwick Advisory LTD

Options
13»

Comments

• ainosof1234
    Options
    Warning: scam.

PHA would have already needed to confirm your identification if they received your valid authorization to make tax claims on your behalf.
    Thanks
    Software Development Company 
  • offroadburtie
    Options
    So it looks like I am not the only one who is struggling with this company . I have no clue which way to turn and I have now had no choice but to pay £1230.50 to HMRC for money I am supposed to have had over the last 4 years and were notified but HMRC there will be more to pay next year as they have received a further notice for another £12000 claim 
    HMRC sent me a bill for £1230.50 which I thought was strange as I have been paye for 30 years so after 2 weeks of been on hold and cut off today I finally got to talk to somebody at HMRC they informed me I must pay the £1230.50 as I have received nearly £30000 in ppi claims from this philipson hardwick I did deal with them many years ago but have never received anything from them but now I have to pay HMRC the tax for money I havnt received as everyone has stated the number and email for philipson hardwick is a complete waste of time so apart from being out of pocket is there anything I can do 
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,485 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Phillipson Hardwick Advisory has now entered liquidation.   

Fortis has been appointed administrator. Anyone owed money should contact the administrator.  However, it appears the company was insolvent which means you will be looking at pennies in the pound and a very long wait.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Mickeyspud
    Mickeyspud Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options

Details of PHA Liquidation below from The Gazette, anyone affected by PHA should contact Anna Salitra, details below, at Fortis. I spoke to her today and she has asked me to email any communication with PHA and/or HMRC and they will investigate this on my behalf. Indicated that this will take a few months but given I've been trying to resolve this for a year, I'm happy to wait another few months. Also, for those of you frustrated with HMRC Chat, just keep typing 'Speak to Agent' and it will put you through eventually to a queue for an online chat with an Advisor:

Resolutions for Winding-up

PHILLIPSON HARDWICK ADVISORY LTD

(Company Number 12557258)

Registered office: Centenary House, Centenary Way, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M50 1RF

Previous Name of Company: NINTH CIRCLE LTD

Principal trading address: Centenary House, 1 Centenary Way, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 1RF

Nature of Business: Tax consultancy.

Type of Liquidation: Creditors Voluntary Liquidation.

Place of meeting: Centenary House, 1 Centenary Way, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 1RF.

Date of meeting: 12 April 2024.

Notice is given that at a General Meeting of the Company, duly convened and held at the place and on the date given above, a special resolution was passed that the company be wound up voluntarily; and an ordinary resolution was passed appointing the Liquidator for the purposes of the winding-up.

Date of Appointment: 12 April 2024

Liquidator's Name and Address: Daniel Taylor (IP No. 21050) of Fortis Insolvency Limited, 683-693 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6RE.

For further information contact Anna Salitra at the offices of Fortis Insolvency Limited on 0161 694 9955, or anna.salitra@fortisinsolvency.co.uk.

12 April 2024

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure