🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Android to iPhone

Options
2»

Comments

• flaneurs_lobster
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind - which surprised me when I got an iPhone recently (a 6S, so someone else who isn't interested in buying the latest and greatest) is that you can't just connect the iPhone to your PC and drag your photos across to it once you've copied them from the Android phone. That frustrated me a lot, either having to get an app, or go via "the cloud" in some way just to copy files between two devices that are connected via a cable. 
    Knowing Apple, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Bet that cable has a proprietary connector at one end too. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind - which surprised me when I got an iPhone recently (a 6S, so someone else who isn't interested in buying the latest and greatest) is that you can't just connect the iPhone to your PC and drag your photos across to it once you've copied them from the Android phone. That frustrated me a lot, either having to get an app, or go via "the cloud" in some way just to copy files between two devices that are connected via a cable. 
    Not true, plugged my iPhone 13 into my Win 11 PC the other day for the first time just to charge it and the photos app opened up automatically and with two clicks let me import all my photos from the phone.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure