02 sim only contract end

Options
Can anyone advise, current 02 sim only deal is ending this month.Will I be put on a rolling monthly contract if I stay with them.?I usually look for a deal but it's such a hassle I know Tesco do roiling sim.

Comments

• eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,591 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 November 2022 at 8:48PM
    Options
    After the minimum term of your contract ends it will continue on s monthly rolling basis until either O2 or yourself terminates it. It shouldn't be much hassle to find a better deal, obtain your PAC from O2, then see if they can give you an equivalent deal to retain you. If not, just use the PAC and switch...
    Evolution, not revolution
  • BUFF
    BUFF Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 4 November 2022 at 1:10AM
    Options
    O2 are currently doing £7/month sim only for 20Gb/Unltd/Unltd on a 12 month contract. Or 6Gb for £6/month.
    If you use any of the O2 perks (free 3 months Disney+, free coffee/teas etc.) that brings the equiv. price down even further.
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cheap-mobile-finder/sim-only-filters/
  • mrsmac59
    mrsmac59 Posts: 57 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    BUFF said:
    O2 are currently doing £7/month sim only for 20Gb/Unltd/Unltd on a 12 month contract. Or 6Gb for £6/month.
    If you use any of the O2 perks (free 3 months Disney+, free coffee/teas etc.) that brings the equiv. price down even further.
    I clicked on the link although it does show you those 2 offers, when you go to 02 site they don't show,is it me!!
  • flaneurs_lobster
    Options
    mrsmac59 said:
    BUFF said:
    I clicked on the link although it does show you those 2 offers, when you go to 02 site they don't show,is it me!!
    Have you downloaded the O2 app and signed into your account? Easiest place to see your "Extras" and if you go to the "Your tariff details" bit and take "Change your tariff" you might find a suitable new deal (it just offered to change my 20GB for £8/mth to 30GB for the same price).
  • BUFF
    BUFF Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac59 said:
    BUFF said:
    It looks like those offers have been pulled & now the 20GB is £8/month. Try it again.
  • Andy7856
    Andy7856 Posts: 248 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsmac59 said:
    Can anyone advise, current 02 sim only deal is ending this month.Will I be put on a rolling monthly contract if I stay with them.?I usually look for a deal but it's such a hassle I know Tesco do roiling sim.
    try going through uswitch you will get access to better offers than going direct to O2.  Dont need to port your number of anything you simply switch to the new tariff with the same SIM. I have recently done that basically switching to the same tariff 4GB but cheaper cost,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback