🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

PAC code issue

Options
Contract has come to an end and I want to switch to a SIM only deal with my existing number, but each time I request a PAC code with date of birth I just keep receiving the same message asking for the info I've just sent! 

Any ideas how I can actually receive a code?!

TIA 

Comments

531063 Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Phone them up
  • flaneurs_lobster
    Options
    If you are asking by SMS then try the request online (or vice versa). If you a very desperate you can try talking to their Customer Service reps.

• PlatinumChaos
    Options
    I'm not saying this is the answer, but are you putting a space between "PAC" and your date of birth ("DDMMYY")? I only noticed this at the last second before I sent it. I quickly put a space in and it worked for me.
  • Huxley71
    Huxley71 Posts: 60 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you both - tried with a space but still no luck. Have finally managed to acquire one via live chat which was slightly less painful than a phone call and the inevitable hard sell! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure