Re Santander e-gift voucher

Have received the link. 12 weeks to take choice. Can you then print off and use on line or in store. Not very tech minded.
Thanks

Comments

• Yes.......
  • Andystriker
    Andystriker Posts: 589 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi All,

Anybody know if I have to spend the £50 Evoucher in one go? For example I shop in Farmfoods, and they are one of the companies that I can choose, but I would struggle to spen £50 in one visit?

Thanks for any replies,

Andy
  • Hi All,

Anybody know if I have to spend the £50 Evoucher in one go? For example I shop in Farmfoods, and they are one of the companies that I can choose, but I would struggle to spen £50 in one visit?

Thanks for any replies,

Andy
    Hi Andy,

We opted for the M&S e-gift card. Printed off and in the t&c it states if you do not spend the entire balance of the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. So appears you can spend multiple times until you reach a £0 balance. 
  • 35har1old
    35har1old Posts: 1,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hi All,

Thanks for any replies,

Andy
    Hi Andy,

We opted for the M&S e-gift card. Printed off and in the t&c it states if you do not spend the entire balance of the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. So appears you can spend multiple times until you reach a £0 balance. 
    You can select more than one gift card putting any amount on until you have reached the £50

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback