Moblox from White Mobile - is my number safe?

Options
armith
armith Posts: 97 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
Hopefully I know the answer to this but: I ported my number from White Mobile to RWG a few weeks ago and it' all went without a hitch. White Mobile have now been taken over by Moblox. Since then I've had dozens of texts and emails saying I have to order a Moblox SIM or they will delete my number. I'm pretty sure they physically can't do this because it's now an RWG number. I've tried contacting Moblox but they don't reply. They can't delete my number... can they?

Comments

• oapoap
    Options
    Moblox told me that my number is safe because it has been transferred to a new sim - so you don't need to worry. 
  • armith
    armith Posts: 97 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thank-you for the reply. Yes, I've just had a reply from Moblox saying this too. One less thing to worry about :smile:
  • Kentishman61
    Options
    The wording that follows is a post I made last night about recovering my PAYG balance from Moblox when they closed my White Mobile account. I succeeded in getting my whole £30 balance paid back.
    A few weeks ago I had an email saying White Mobile was being taken over by Moblox. The same email said I would lose my PAYG balance in October but they would give me a 3 month discount on their £6 per month plan. I challenged the loss of my balance as being illegal and unfair, and I told them I didn't want to move to any of their expensive monthly plans. They didn't disagree on the loss of my balance, and I got a full refund. I would encourage any White Mobile customers to email customer support at Moblox to object to their balance being wiped out, and ask for a refund.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback