Clean Air Zone third party.
I just realised that I mistakenly paid £12.50 to drive into B'ham's clean air zone to a third party earlier this month cleanairzone.org.uk/ in the belief that they were the official place to do so, and that my car was actually exempt from the charge in the first place. I've emailed them asking for a refund, though I very much doubt they'll make it that easy for me. Do I have any right to redress, or does anyone know if there's an official body I can complain to?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards